Thursday, March 26, 2015

Week of 3/25/15: Let's Have a Ball!

This week is all about yarn and different yarn weights. Our weekly challenge is to crochet a project using different yarn weights within the same project.

I made a skinny scarf for my project:



It can also be worn as a cowl:


It was pretty simple to make. I used 8 strands of different yarns held together as one, and I finger crocheted a simple chain out of them. The chain twisted in several spots, but I didn't care, I actually like how twisty it looks.

It was fun to make, and I have a lovely skinny scarf for next fall and winter. (I am so done thinking about winter! Let's get spring springing!) This idea would be a great project for a last minute gift, and is also a great de-stash project.







What project will you crochet with different yarn weights?

Join us and Let's Have a Ball!






No comments:

Post a Comment