Monday, January 28, 2013

Pinterest Crochet Boards



I use Evernote as my go to note taker and to save links and webpages so that I can easily find them. I didn't think I would find Pinterest useful to me. Even so, with encouragement and an invitation from a friend, I decided to sign up. I haven't been on very long, but I really do like it! I love that I can easily organize all my pins into relevant boards. I've set my boards into different crochet categories and now I can easily find patterns, gadgets, tools, and amazing crochet projects all from a photo pin.

My newest discovery is this picture of Bette Davis crocheting. I love the movie "The Letter" that she stars in. Throughout the movie she crochets a shawl (which she refers to as "making lace"). It starts from a small motif and she works on it throughout the movie. It's one of my favorites! If you haven't seen this movie, check it out, it's a classic and will keep you in suspense to the very end.



If you've been reluctant or undecided about joining Pinterest, go ahead and give it a try - you might like it! Let me know and I'd be happy to send you an invitation. I'm also interested to know how you use Pinterest.



Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment