Tuesday, February 18, 2014

New Crochet Pattern - Round Rug!

Yesterday I launched a new crochet pattern and I'm excited to announce that it's now available for purchase! I created this pattern because I thought it would be nice to have a coordinating option for my rectangle rug pattern - which is my most popular seller. It took awhile for me to figure out the stitch pattern, but I wanted to make sure that the rug can made to any size, and I include detailed instructions in the pattern on how to make it larger or smaller. It was fun to design, and now I have a round option for my home.

This is an easy crochet pattern that requires super bulky yarn and a size N (10mm) hook. It features a cobblestone stitch center, which is super cushy on your feet. This rug would be great for kitchens and bathrooms, or really any room in your home. The pdf file also includes complete instructions, color photos, Helps & Hints, and a yarn substitution guide. This pattern looks difficult, but it works up very quickly -- you could make your rug in a weekend!


Available here:
RedBerryCrochet.etsy.com

My Ravelry Shop

My Craftsy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment