Saturday, April 10, 2010

Baby Blocks Blanket and Sneaker Booties for Baby Boy

Here's a cute baby blanket that I made for a friend who is due very soon. The pattern is from the February 2010 Crochet World magazine and is designed by Lisa Naskrent for Caron International. I made the blanket in little boy colors to match his new room using Caron Simply soft yarn. I am really happy with the way it turned out, and my friend loves it! It really has a cozy look to it, modern, yet retro too.







I had some extra yarn and couldn't resist these cute baby hi-top booties, designed by Lisa Gentry. So cute! And fun to make too.




I've just started another baby blanket for a little girl. I'm futzing with the pattern, and will post pics when I've finished it. I haven't made baby blankets in awhile, now it's 2 in a row. They say good things come in 3's . . . hmm, maybe another friend or relative is expecting? Wouldn't that be fun!

1 comment: