Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Chicken Update - my happy girls!

It's been awhile since I've posted about our chickens. I had good intentions of taking pictures of them every week, but well . . . things happen, lol!

Anyway, here are a few pictures of them at 5 weeks (they are now 9 weeks - already!) And they are all happy and healthy.





It is a real joy to watch them, there's something comforting and soothing about their contented chirps and sounds they make. That is until one decides to peck the other - then all heck breaks loose!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love reading about anmals - how long before you'll be getting eggs from your chickens?

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should have eggs real soon :) The first eggs are really small and so cute! I will post pics when they start to lay.

    ReplyDelete