Friday, February 28, 2014

52 Week Crochet Challenge - Are You Ready?



March is National Crochet Month, so now is the perfect time to launch my 52 Week Crochet Challenge!

I devised this Challenge as a way for me to explore crochet in ways I haven’t done before. I’m going to share my weekly discoveries and progress here on my blog and I hope to connect with other crocheters.

Click the link below to download a pdf file that includes all the Challenge information. Each page is loosely sectioned to a season, and I’ve included week numbers as well as dates, but this guide is meant to be inspirational, so feel free to add your own creative twists.

Please link to this blog and the 52 Week Crochet Challenge pdf, and email me if you
are taking up the Challenge. I would love to see your responses and to post a blog roll of participants.

Let’s celebrate and have some crochet fun!

Julie Oparka
Red Berry Crochet
redberrycrochet@gmail.com 

Join the Ravelry Group, 52 Week Crochet Challenge. Not on Ravelry? It's free to join, what are you waiting for?



Download 52 Week Crochet Challenge

1. Click the above link.
2. When the page opens, click on File in the top left tool bar.
3. Then click download in the drop down menu.
4. Open or save the file to your computer.

9 comments:

  1. Looked for a link to email you, but couldn't find one. Maybe I'm just blind, lol. But this is to let you know, that I am interested in participating. I think it is a wonderful Idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erika, thanks for your comment and for participating in the Challenge - it should be a lot of fun!

    And thanks for letting me know about the missing email link. I've added it to my post :) Email me your blog URL, or post it in a comment and I'll start a blog roll.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have joined your group on Ravelry and you can count me in. My blog link is...www.deniablydomestic.blogspot.com

    Thank you for the fun and inspiration!

    ~Kelly

    unDeniably Domestic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly,
    Fantastic, it's great to have you on board!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just got your link on my page and updated my Ravelry account...
    my link is http://polkadottedrainbows.blogspot.com/ . I am going to try to get a finished project posted this afternoon! Thanks for creating this challenge. It sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Robbie,
    Thanks for joining, and I look forward to seeing you on Ravelry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Late starter...looks like fun :-) I'll hop in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy the challenges, and if you're interested, you can also join us on Ravelry:

      http://www.ravelry.com/groups/52-week-crochet-challenge

      Delete
  8. Count me in too! I would love to jump in with your challenge and have just joined the ravelry group. Julie

    ReplyDelete