Friday, February 15, 2013

Patons Pattern via Pinterest

Previously I posted of my newly found fixation with Pinterest. I was quite taken with a crochet hat pattern I came across and had to make it for myself. I chose to make it in the heather gray color of the original, and I found the pattern easy to follow and well written. It also includes a symbol crochet chart for quick reference, which I love!

Here is my finished hat:





And below is the original pin from Pinterest. This will link you to the pattern by clicking on it, or you can click here for the Patons pattern (login is required, but it's free to sign up).







It was easy enough for me to embed this into my blog. I clicked on the pin from my original board that I had pinned it to and was then given the option to embed it. I clicked on the embed button, copied the html information, then in my blog post I changed from compose to html view. I then pasted the html code and that was it - fantastic!

I really enjoyed making this pattern and my next project will be a pair of fingerless gloves to coordinate with my new hat. Perhaps it will be another pattern found through Pinterest?




No comments:

Post a Comment