Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fuzzy Duster - A New Pattern!

I really love the convenience of my Swiffer duster, but I really hate paying for refills. After creating the replacement covers for my floor mop (which can also be used with the floor duster), I decided to try my hand at the hand held duster covers. I really like the way they turned out! Fringed or fuzzy (I'm partial to fuzzy myself =) they work great! Plus I can feel good that they are reusable and eco friendly. Easy care, machine wash and dry too. Right now I just have the crochet pdf pattern listed in my shop, but I will be listing the actual dusters too.


It is a fun pattern to make - I know it's only a duster! But it's a great way to learn the loop stitch, and who doesn't love fluffy fuzzy goodness?
Click here for the floor cover pdf and I also sell the covers in this section of my shop.

1 comment:

  1. That's very cool! I'm constantly amazed at what can be made by crocheting

    ReplyDelete