I have made this star wash cloth and face scrubbies to sell in my Etsy shop for a few years now and I recently decided to offer my pattern for sale. But, I couldn't leave it at that, for some reason I got it into my head that I was going to create a symbol crochet pattern chart to go along with the written instructions. Wow! What an adventure that was! It literally took me weeks to figure out how I was going create the chart. But happily I did, and I am very proud and pleased with how it turned out!
The duster or mop head replacement pattern came about after looking through a magazine and seeing a knit pattern they had for sale. From the picture I couldn't figure how it would ever stay on while you were using it. The pattern was only for the duster, and I wanted to be able to use it on my mop as well. So, I decided to make my own pattern. This cover I designed fits snugly, and is made of acrylic yarn, which washes and wears very well. Super easy care - just toss it in the washing machine to clean.
I've also changed my logo and banner, and created a website:
It's been a busy and challenging few weeks, but I'm excited to have the new patterns finished. And stay tuned! I have more patterns in the works!