An alternate definition of the word boggy is "To be hindered and slowed." Yep, that's me. Hindered. And Slow. *sigh*
I have so much on my plate right now that I thought I would take a brief moment to update my boggy blog and put a few things into perspective. So, here's a few things I've managed to accomplish.
1. I managed to update my Etsy banner, and I've also uploaded the new one here.
2. I've added a new pattern to my shop. (That's my Daphne in the pic - awww, isn't she cute!)
3. I'm working on another new pattern that I've almost finished, and I hope to offer with a crochet kit in my shop soon.
4. I finished a scarf project for The Special Olympics.
5. I'm *mostly* caught up with all the EtsyHookers team stuff I have to do.
6. I reminded myself today that I am very grateful - for my wonderful husband and family, for my adorable and affectionate pets, to have a job that I love, and to have the gift of being able to making something out of simple tools of hook and yarn.
Okay, so no more feeling boggy, and I've just updated my bloggy :) Thanks for stopping in!